Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blogging Impressions

Well, I think I am starting to get the hang of this blogging thing.  At first I wasn't sure how this could work instructionally. I do see the value in it now. I think for my programs, this would be very beneficial in posting new videos and articles related to the field of sports medicine. I think I could even post video's of my own from injuries we have in the training room and on the field. This would be great hands on learning with out getting their hands dirty, so to speak.
I do find it frustrating to do this work and have spoken with others in the class who have such excellent ideas on how to use this within their classroom, only to have it blocked by the district. I understand that there need to be limitations on some of the technology but to limit the teachers from using such a new and innovative tool is disappointing. Hopefully the district will see the value in this and allow its use in the future.
Thanks Ann and Brent, I think I have learned alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment